As a PPC Strategist, you will be expected to lead autonomously on client strategies, demonstrating applied PPC knowledge through exceptional quality work that consistently delivers ROI for Impression’s client base.
You will lead multi-channel paid media strategies across search, shopping, social, programmatic display & video, delivering exceptional marketing performance within budget.
This is an excellent opportunity to carve out a name for yourself at an award-winning digital marketing agency while working with many like-minded and experienced specialists.
Core skills & experience
- Excellent understanding and experience in multi-channel paid media campaigns, though you may be a specialist in one focus area.
- Proven experience in successfully handling and growing large-scale accounts through digital marketing activity
- A strong portfolio of PPC success stories where performance improvements are demonstrated by meeting and exceeding KPIs
- Strong commercial awareness, using client reports to demonstrate tangible ROI for clients while working within each client’s business model.
- Experience using 3rd party bid management tools and Google Marketing Platform
- Experience handling project teams and delegating work between them while providing feedback where necessary
Softer skills & experience
- A passion and enthusiasm towards digital marketing and progressing in PPC as a serious career (we're not looking for placeholders!)
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional timekeeping skills - you'll be working to strict deadlines while committing to various client meetings in any given month
- Excellent attention to detail with a drive to deliver exceptional quality work
- A self-starter with an outgoing nature
- Forward-thinking and creative in nature
- Ideally 3-4 years+ of relevant digital marketing experience, agency or in-house
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- A great company culture with a friendly, supportive team
- Monthly internal “lunch and learn” sessions
- Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ability to work on a variety of client accounts
- Top Apple and Google equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Office fruit and snacks provided
- Organised work socials
- Mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets & gym membership along with many other perks
- Beer fridge, ping pong and foosball